(A) Financial Accounting:
- Ensure timely closing and submission of Monthly, Quarterly, & Yearly Management Report based on 1C system to Head Office.
- Analyse and report to the management at Head Office based on financial data extracted from 1C system.
- Prepare and submit Yearly Budget to Head Office for approval.
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Quarterly, & Yearly Financial & Performance Review, Costing Report, Trends Analysis, Forecast and other ad-hoc reports to Head Office.
- Review and maintain compliance with local tax legislations and accounting standards including transfer pricing rules & value added tax (VAT) submission.
- Review Fixed Assets Register, Accounts Payable & Receivables and submit to Head Office on monthly basis.
- Ensure reconciliation of various bank accounts balance, creditors balance, & fixed assets.
- Oversee all the routine financial transactions carried out by the local Chief Accountant and the subordinates including correspondence with external auditors and tax inspectors.
- Submit all the reports and data as required by Head Office on timely manner.
(B) Financial Management:
- Ensure all documents are validated and supported with proper approving authority and comply with stipulated policy before payment execution.
- Review and decide on selling and buying of foreign currencies.
- Liaise and negotiate with respective local banks on bank charges & fees, placement of deposit, overseas remittance issues, and bank clients services.
- Ensure compliance with local Central Bank’s Currency Control regulations and update Head Office promptly.
- Ensure complete, accurate, timely VAT refund / payment.
- Obtain and analyse reports from all the key business drivers.
- Formulate and submit Financial Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Head Office for approval.
- Review and enhance internal control on various operating procedures.
- Submit Weekly & Monthly cash flows projections to Head Office.
- Qualified Accountant, preferably with CIMA / CPA / ACCA or a degree in Accounting and a member of MIA.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience preferably specializing in Finance – Financial / Management Accounting or equivalent with at least 3 years in managerial capacity. Exposure to overseas posting is an added advantage.
- Proactive, detailed-oriented, dynamic leader and team player with good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
Assistant Purchasing Manager
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in the day-to-day Purchasing functions.
- Liaise with Camps and Department Heads to ensure Quality, Engineering, Materials and Operations requirements are met.
- To continually improve purchasing methods and vendor management.
- Monitor compliance with Russian commercial requirements with regards to all relevant contractual preparation.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business / Management / Engineering / Economics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Purchasing / Procurement / Inventory in timber operations or manufacturing environment or related field.
- Good attitude, self-motivated, dynamic, proactive, possess strong initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess a high sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of supplier/vendor management and selection, cost analysis, etc would be an added advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration packages including return air passages, free accommodation, free meals and excellent career advancement to the successful candidate. Submit your detailed resume, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photo to the following email,
Email : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.